Disable Applications options available with SureLock disables the launch of any non-native/third-party applications including the ones that are allowed in SureLock.
Below are the steps to enable this option.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Goto Disable Application option and tap on it.
- In the Downloaded Application screen, select the application you would like to disable and click on Done.
a. Ensure Enable Samsung KNOX option is checked.
b. This option will not list the System applications/native applications of the device.
- Save the configuration changes.
This will ensure that the user will not be able to launch the selected application.
For more details on our products, click here