Similar to Lock Safe mode admin can also disable Safe Mode on Android devices using SureLock. This is possible on Zebra and LG devices.
Below are the steps to explore this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Disable Safe Mode and enable this option.
- Further, enter/select the requested details and Save the configuration changes.
Once done, you will notice that access to Safe Mode will be disabled.
For more details on our products, click here