One of the most impressive features SureMDM offers is a Remote touch feature, which allows IT admins to remotely connect to end-user devices for troubleshooting and maintenance.
Zebra devices should be over Oreo 8.1.0 and running minimum of MX 8.3
Part 1: Enroll Your Device Into The SureMDM Console
1. Log into the SureMDM console.
2. Enroll your device into SureMDM using the Android Enterprise Dedicated Device mode. Click here for details.
Part 2: Create And Install A Job For The Latest OEM Agent
1. Navigate to the Jobs tab of the SureMDM console.
2. Click New Job and select the Android as the platform.
3. Click Install Application > Add.
4. Click Upload icon and upload the latest OEM agent APK.
5. Click OK.
6. Name and save the Job.
7. Select the enrolled device and apply the job.
Part 3: Create And Apply The Run Script For Remote Touch Event Injection
1. Navigate to the Jobs tab of the SureMDM Console.
2. Click New Job and select Android as the platform.
3. Click Run Script.
4. Name the Job and enter the following script.
5. Click Save.
6. Select the relevant devices and apply the Job.