While using the device keyboard, the users will have the option to long-press the Settings key (from the device) and can alter the device settings or exit from the lockdown state. SureLock allows the admin to set SureKeyboard as a default keyboard instead of the device keyboard that prevents the users from exiting from lockdown state. On enabling SureKeyboard, Settings key option will not be available for the user.
To enable SureKeyboard, follow these steps:
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Enable SureKeyboard and enable this option.
- Save the configuration changes.
Once done, you will be able to use the SureKeyboard on devices.
For more details on our products, click here