Enable Log is a feature available with SureLock to record logging activities of SureLock. Log File records all the events and activities of SureLock and gets saved at a specified location.
Below are the steps to enable this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Goto Miscellaneous Settings and check the Enable Log option.
- Tap on the Set Log File Path option to browse and specify the location where the log files are to be saved.
- Save the configuration changes.
Once done, SureLock will start logging the activities in a log file in the specified location.
For more details on our products, click here