Toast Messages are small notification pop-ups which appear on the screen notifying the users. Once Enable Toast Message is selected, SureLock will notify the users with a toast message when any unallowed application is accessed.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Enable Toast Message and enable this option.
- Save the changes and go back to the SureLock Home screen.
Once done, SureLock will prompt a toast message with details on the application being blocked.
For more details on our products, click here