The custom properties custom report would help the admin in downloading consolidated data of all the custom properties available on the console based on the group/sub-group selection. This helps the admin to know what all custom properties are available and the corresponding values being aligned respectively.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to fetch the custom properties list available on the console via Custom Report.
- Login to the SureMDM console.
- Navigate to the Reports section and select the Custom Reports.
- Click on + Add button to create a new Custom Report.
- On the next screen, enter the Custom Report name and a brief description about the report.
- Under the Select Table, search the Custom Properties. Select and move it to the Selected Tables list.
- Click on Save.
- Now, click on the On Demand Reports and search for the above created Custom Report.
- Choose the device group and click on Generate.
- The generated report can be now seen under View Reports section.
Need more help? Here’s how to get help from our experts.