It is a sensible ask when the admin wants to display the name of the device in SureMDM, on the SureLock to help him recognize the device. SureLock has an option using which admin can do this.
Below are the steps to explore this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Goto Title Bar Settings and check the Show TitleBar option.
- Further, tap on Text and add the below tag.
6. Save the configuration changes.
Once done, you will notice that the device name shown in SureMDM web console, will be displayed in the title bar of SureLock.
For more details on our products, click here