Airplane mode disables a device’s cellular radio, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, and other wireless transmission functions.
Using SureLock, admins can manage the Airplane mode on Samsung KNOX devices and Android devices with signature permissions.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Airplane Mode Settings and select this option.
- This will prompt a Airplane Mode Settings screen with the Don’t care, Always On, and Always off options.
- Select the desired option and save the changes. Once done, go back to the SureLock Home screen.
The Airplane mode Settings on the device will behave as configured in SureLock.
For more details on our products, click here