SureLock comes with an option Memory Settings that helps admins to track memory usage by allowed applications. Once enabled and a Memory Threshold is set, SureLock will automatically clear the open application if the free memory is lesser than the specified threshold. Admin has the option to hide all prompts on SureLock Home Screen when background processes are being killed.
Below are the steps to enable this option.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Goto Memory Settings option and tap on it.
- Check the Enable Memory Management option. Set the threshold value in the Change Memory Threshold option and check the Hide Kill BackGround Process prompt option to kill background processes.
- Save the configuration changes.
This will take care of the Memory Settings on the device.
For more details on our products, click here