Some Android devices allow the use of USB ports to attach external keyboards. When an external keyboard is attached to a device, the on-screen soft keyboard is disabled.
SureLock has an option Keyboard Settings to enable an on-screen soft keyboard even when an external keyboard is plugged in using the USB port. This will enable a soft Keyboard panel even when USB peripheral is plugged in.
Below are the steps to explore this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Keyboard Settings and enable this option.
- Further, enter/select the requested details and Save the configuration changes.
Once done, you will be able to manage keyboard settings on Android devices.
For more details on our products, click here