We can remotely push selective Windows updates to required devices using SureMDM. These include OS updates, definition updates, driver updates, security updates, and more. This can be achieved using the OS Updates job.
Below are the steps to achieve the OS Updates from Windows devices.
The Windows device needs to be enrolled using EMM Enrollment or Dual Enrollment for the updates to be shown in SureMDM console.
- Log in to the SureMDM Console
- Select a Windows device from the device grid.
- Click OS Updates from the dynamic job
This will list all the updates available for the selected device.
- Now, go to the Jobs section and click New Job
- Choose Windows platform
- Select the OS Updates Job
- This will list all the updates available for the devices enrolled
- Select the required update(s) to push to the devices and enter the job name.
- Click Ok.
- Go to Home and select the Windows device(s)/group
- Click on Apply and choose the OS Updates job created in step No. 8.
- Click Apply