SureMDM, 42Gears’ UEM solution, allows IT admins to remotely view the screens of enrolled macOS devices from the central SureMDM web console.
Steps to remotely view a macOS device’s screen using SureMDM
1. Install and configure SureMDM’s macOS software (known as SureMDM Agent for macOS) on a Mac device to enroll it to the SureMDM account. For additional help with enrollment, click here.
2. Once done, log into the SureMDM Web Console.
3. On the SureMDM Home, select the relevant macOS device from the Device List section.
4. Click on the Remote option in the Quick Action Toolbar.
5. A new tab will appear showing the macOS’ screen in real time.
To explore SureMDM’s extensive macOS features for free, register for a trial here.