The admins can restrict access to SureLock Admin Settings after a specified time period. Once the Access Settings Timeout option is enabled, the password prompt will not appear even if the user taps the required numbers within a specified time.
Note: Once this feature is enabled, to login to SureLock Admin Settings, the device needs to be rebooted.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Goto Miscellaneous Settings and tap on the Access Settings Timeout option.
- You will be prompted with the Access Settings Timeout screen. Enter the value in seconds.
- Save the configuration changes.
For more details on our products, click here