SureLock has an option Send Notification On Exit which notifies the admin when an end-user exits the SureLock Kiosk Mode by using the Exit option available in SureLock Admin Settings.
Below are the steps to enable this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Goto Miscellaneous Settings and tap on the Send Notification On Exit option.
- In the Notify On Exit Settings screen below options will be seen. Use one of these options to enable a notification to be sent to the admin when the user exits SureLock:
- Notify Through Mail – Enable this option to notify the admins through the email.
- Notify Through SureMDM – Enable this option to notify the admins through SureMDM.
6. Save the configuration changes.
This will trigger a notification to admins when the end-user exits SureLock.
For more details on our products, click here