A flashlight is one of the essential peripheral functions available on Android devices. However, keeping the flash lights for a long time might consume a lot of battery.
Based on the requirement, the admin can configure flashlights on the devices using SureLock.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Flashlights Settings and select this option.
- This will prompt a Flashlights Settings screen with the Don’t care, Always On, and Always off options.
- Select the desired option and save the changes. Once done, go back to the SureLock Home screen.
The Flashlight Settings on the device will behave as configured in SureLock.
For more details on our products, click here