Enable Use SDP Calculation option is an advanced calculation for icon size and font size. This option works based on the different versions of Android.
Below are the steps to enable this option.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Goto Miscellaneous Settings and enable the Use SDP Calculation option.
- Save the configuration changes.
After this, you will notice that the icon and font size will vary from device to device.
For more details on our products, click here