Generally, when a user tries to launch an unallowed application on Android devices, SureLock blocks the access with a toast message prompting the user that the particular application they are trying to launch is not allowed to be launched in SureLock.
Admins can now configure this scenario and redirect the user to any of the following screens:
- Home Screen
- Resume Previous Application
- Relaunch Previous Application
- Clear Recent Apps
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to On Launch of Unallowed Application and enable this option.
- This will prompt a Goto screen with the Home Screen, Resume Previous Application, Relaunch Previous Application, and Clear Recent Apps.
- Select the desired option and save the changes. Once done, go back to the SureLock Home screen.
You will notice that SureLock will prompt the selected screen on launch of any unallowed application.
For more details on our products, click here