When the admin wants to track the devices based on the predefined parameter set out of a huge number of devices enrolled in the SureMDM console, the admin can follow the simple steps to track down and filter out the devices. Similarly, the admin can also filter out the devices based on the custom properties set and show it in the SureMDM device grid.
Below are the steps to enable the custom properties
- Login to the SureMDM console.
- Under the Device Grid, choose Grid Column and look for Custom Property.
- Select the Key to be visible in the Grid
- After selcting the key, the associated values can be seen in the device grid
To filter the devices based on the custom properties
- Click on the Search icon and choose the Advanced Search
- Once the search boxes are enabled, the admin can enter the search value and filter the devices as per the requirement