While using Single Application Mode, you can also delay the launch of the application once the device is configured with Single Application Mode.
Below are the steps to add delay to Single Application Mode to launch an application on devices.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Single Application Mode and tap on it. Enable the Single Application Mode.
Note: Ensure only one application is allowed in SureLock. Click here for details on how to Allow Applications in SureLock.
- Tap on Application Launch Delay and set the time to delay in milliseconds and tap on OK.
Note: The default time set for the delay of the launch of Single Application Mode will be 500ms.
- Tap on Done.
Go back to SureLock Home Screen and the application will launch in Single Application Mode after the defined time in step 5.
For more details on our products, click here