Exiting Single Application Mode can be tricky. Therefore enabling a password prompt to exit the Single Application Mode can help the admin access the SureLock Admin settings faster and easier.
Below are the steps to enable a password prompt in Single Application Mode on devices.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Single Application Mode and tap on it. Enable the Single Application Mode.
Note: Ensure only one application is allowed in SureLock. Click here for details on how to Allow Applications in SureLock.
- Tap on Enable Password Prompt and tap on Done.
This option will enable the user to launch the password prompt by tapping 10 times anywhere on the screen when an application is running in the foreground on Single Application Mode.
For more details on our products, click here