The Multi-User Mode option is helpful to maintain applications separately for different users. A single device can be shared among multiple users with the option to switch between different applications and configurations.
Below are the steps to Enable Multi-User Mode
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to the Multi-User Mode option and enable it. Click Done.
- Now go back to the SureLock Admin Settings screen.
- Tap on Allowed Applications and on the Allowed Applications screen, tap Add User.
- Enter the User Name and tap Ok.
- To add multiple users, repeat steps 6 and 7. Tap Done to complete.
These steps will add users, Further, we will need to configure each user with specific applications and configurations.
Below are the steps to add an Allowed Application(s) to a specific user
To add an Allowed Application to a specific user, follow these steps:
Once done and return to SureLock Home Screen, the user will now see separate icons with different users. The device users just have to tap their respective icon and assigned configurations to log in using their respective password.
For more details on our products, click here